Monday, January 12, 2009

Dear Debbie...

Hi Debbie.
I recently purchased 2 things from the website and wondered when it would be shipped. I got it for my brother and his wife in Colorado who just had a baby that was 4 pounds. On the way home to the hospital the van broke down. So a mommy that had to stay in the hospital an extra day due to high blood pressure and a baby on light therapy that weighted only 4 pounds and my brother were all waiting at the side of the road for 3 hours until someone rescued them. This was in Colorado where it is very cold.

I am so excited about these outfits. I hope I got the right size for her. I can't wait for the outfits to get there. I have tried to find them in stores or online and it is difficult and then I ran into your website. I must have typed in preemie clothes a bunch of different times but this one time I saw your website and looked into it further. I am so excited about your clothes and you story behind it. I have to wait until tomorrow to tell my brother and I can hardly wait. They are in a strict feeding schedule and the light is starting to work. The baby (my niece) spiked her levels and sent them in but then reduced them so she is back on the healing road.

I did not see any kind of tracking number or way to find out when it would ship to them. So I thought I would just email and share their story a bit on the side of the road. There is so much more of course but it is late, I will have to share later.

I do see that you are a believer and I just got all excited about that too. Especially your verse you use on it. I think that was on you blog. Anyway-they could use prayer for many things and so far things are just working out. I am not sure just how of course, praise God. Okay I better get some sleep now. Thank you for your mission and help and may God bless you and your family.

Laura Nichols

No comments: