Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dear Debbie...

I received the order yesterday. Thank you so much for getting the cute little adorable tees to me before the weekend. I love the way you present them in the plastic protective coverings and the tissue paper. It was so nice to receive them that way. It really shows that your company cares. It was also very nice to receive the two bonus tees!
I just thought that you'd like to know that as annual gift for my mother at Christmas who does not want to receive presents anymore, except for us to do something for charity. I like to look for unique and small charities. I try to find something where my donation has a direct benefit to the people who really need it. This year I learned of an organization at the local county hospital wherein it provides assistance to the families in need, especially parents of preemie or ill babies. I met the educational director who heads the program and it is just so amazing how much people care. She is the type of woman that you know will be sure that these small gifts get to where they need to go.
Thanks again for taking care of my order in such a beautiful way.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful and happy holiday season.
Donna Levine

No comments: